Cigar smoking can be a relaxing and enjoyable experience, but the aftermath of cigar breath can be unpleasant for both the smoker and those around them. Cigar breath is caused by the smoke and tobacco flavors remaining in the mouth, and can linger long after the cigar is finished. If you’re looking for ways to get rid of cigar breath, we’ve got you covered. In this article, we’ll explore some tips and tricks for freshening your breath after a cigar, so you can enjoy your smoke without worrying about the aftermath.
- Brush and Floss Your Teeth One of the best ways to get rid of cigar breath is to thoroughly brush and floss your teeth after smoking. Use a minty toothpaste, and be sure to brush your tongue and the roof of your mouth to remove any lingering smoke or tobacco flavors.
- Use Mouthwash Mouthwash can be a great way to freshen your breath after smoking a cigar. Look for an alcohol-free mouthwash that won’t dry out your mouth, and swish it around for 30 seconds or so to help remove any residual smoke or tobacco flavors.
- Chew Gum Chewing gum can help to stimulate saliva production, which can help to rinse away any lingering flavors in your mouth. Look for a sugar-free gum to avoid any unwanted cavities.
- Drink Water Drinking plenty of water can help to flush out any remaining smoke or tobacco flavors in your mouth. Aim to drink at least 8-10 glasses of water a day to stay hydrated and freshen your breath.
- Eat Citrus Fruits Citrus fruits like oranges, lemons, and limes contain high levels of citric acid, which can help to neutralize any lingering smoke or tobacco flavors in your mouth. Try eating a slice of citrus fruit or drinking some citrus-infused water after smoking a cigar.
By following these tips, you can help to get rid of cigar breath and freshen your breath after smoking. Remember to also consider your surroundings and those around you, as some people may be sensitive to the smell of cigar smoke. With a little effort, you can enjoy your cigar smoking experience without worrying about the aftermath.
1/2 Hydrogen Peroxide
1/2 Antiseptic Mouthwash
Works Wonders !!!